- Creates a calming atmosphere when diffused.
- Promotes the appearance of clear, smooth skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes.
Resin from Copaifera reticulata, officinalis, coriacea, and langsdorffii
Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree which can grow upwards of more than 30 metres and can be found in tropical South America. Copaiba oil is widely used in cosmetic products including soaps, creams, lotions, and perfumes. Since the 16th century, copaiba essential oil has been utilised in traditional health practices by the natives of north and northeastern Brazil. Similar to Black Pepper essential oil, Copaiba is soothing and calming to the emotions, and can be applied topically combined with a carrier oil to promote the appearance of a clear, smooth complexion.
- Add 1 to 2 drops to water, juice, or tea.
- Diffuse aromatically to create a calming atmosphere.
- Apply topically combined with a carrier combined with a carrier oil or a facial moisturiser to promote the appearance of a clear, smooth complexion and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.