Manuka Leptospermum scoparium
- Promotes relaxation.
- Cleanses and freshens the air.
- Promotes the appearance of smooth, healthy skin.
Rich, spicy, sweet, and herbaceous
Leaves, Seeds, Bark, Gum
Leptospermone, E-calamenene, alpha-pinene, cadina-3, 5-diene
Revered by the Maori people for its many invigorating properties, Manuka has been used for centuries in New Zealand for its plethora of health benefits. doTERRA’s New Zealand Manuka Essential Oil is a pure steam distillation of the potent aromatic compounds found in the flowers, leaves, and stems of the Manuka tree. Manuka essential oil has a rich, spicy, herbaceous fragrance that can relieve feelings of stress and promote feelings of relaxation. Use Manuka essential oil to ground and center energies while shielding yourself in preparation for deep meditation. Manuka essential oil can also be diffused aromatically to help cleanse and freshen the air. Applied topically, Manuka promotes the appearance of smooth, healthy looking skin.
- Diffuse during meditation to center oneself.
- Combine with water in a spray bottle to freshen air in rooms and closets or on surfaces.
- Dispense 2-3 drops on a terra cotta plate and breathe in deeply before bedtime.
- Add 1–2 drops to your favourite cleanser or toner to maintain the appearance of a smooth, clear complexion.